Как просматривать фото?

Оценить
Нет оценок
Поделиться
20 мая 2007 года в 18:25
Как музыку уже понял, папку music создать. А как картинки ? создаю папку pictures кладу туда пару jpeg но приставка пишет что ничего не находит. Ну через треугольничек и обзор файлов я уже понял как. Но может всё таки можно создать какую нить папку чтобы сразу фотки видны были? И при слайдшоу можно картинки выбирать и просматривать или они просто листопадом падают и всё?
19 июня в 09:14
I am amazed by the way you have explained things in this article. This article is quite interesting and I am looking forward to reading more of your posts. Thanks for sharing this article with us.

norton.com/setup

office.com/setup

norton.com/setup
+1 0   -1 0
2 июля в 13:42
mcafee.com/activate - Follow the steps to activate mcafee, download and install at www.mcafee.com/activate. Find 25-digit alphanumeric product key//go-mcafeecomactivate.com/">mcafee activate.

norton.com/setup - Follow the steps to set up Norton, download and install at www.norton.com/setup. Find 25-digit alphanumeric product key//pro-norton.com/">norton setup.

office.com/setup - Enter Key office setup, after purchasing MS Office from visit www.office.com/setup, sign in to your Microsoft account then enter product key for Office Install.
+1 0   -1 0
10 июля в 08:59
Install trendmicro//mytrendmicro.org/download-trend-micro-already-purchased/">download trend micro already purchased
install trend micro without disk
my trend micro account
trend micro download installer
trend micro download reinstall
trend micro install new computer
+1 0   -1 0
17 июля в 18:24
Norton, being a security solution providing company has created various software’s that are known for providing much-needed protection in terms of data protection, database security, network security, web security and much more. With such a wide range of programs and protection available with Norton, keep reading to learn the easiest way to complete the process for both PC and mobile users. norton.com/setup | mcafee.com/activate | office.com/setup | office.com/setup | norton.com/setup | norton.com/setup | norton.com/setup | norton.com/setup
+1 0   -1 0
27 июля в 13:58
Are you tired of your Internet slowing down all the time due to issues unknown to you? Well, that probably means your PC is at risk of virus or malware attacks and requires an update to bolster its productivity visit: norton.com/setup www.norton.com/setup norton setup
Are you tired of your Internet slowing down all the time due to issues unknown to you? Well, that probably means your PC is at risk of virus or malware attacks and requires an update to bolster its productivity visit: norton.com/setup
great post mcafee.com/activate
+1 0   -1 0
31 июля в 12:20
Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have//anti-norton.com/]Norton.com/setup[/url] » [url=http://foreoffice.com/]office.com/setup[/url] » [url=http://usmcafeeactivate.com/]McAfee.com/Activate[/url] » [url=http://howtoactivate.co]Norton.com/setup[/url]
Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have//anti-norton.com/">Norton.com/setup » McAfee.com/activate » office.com/setup Norton.com/setup.
+1 0   -1 0
11 августа в 01:02
Apple’s iPhone is widely regarded as a stable and secure smartphone, but that isn’t to say that iOS doesn’t have its own issues regarding security and privacy – particularly in today’s climate of hacking and security breaches.
best vpn for iphone
+1 0   -1 0
26 августа в 18:22
Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have//officecomcomoffice.com/">office.com/setup office/setup Norton.com/setup
Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have//officecomcomoffice.com/">office.com/setup office/setup Norton.com/setup
+1 0   -1 0
29 августа в 07:22
I would like to thank you for the high level and informative article with us. I hope you and we will sharing more idea's and the keep writing more like this//www.mcafeemavretailcard.net/]McAfee.com/activate[/url]
Office.com/setup | Office.com/setup | McAfee.com/activate | McAfee.com/activate
+1 0   -1 0
4 сентября в 08:35
mcafee.com/activate - visit to activate Mcafee on your computer device.Get started with McAfee Security. 1.Enter your code; 2.Log in; 3. Get protected; Enter your 25-digit activation code.
Get your PCs and phones protected while enhancing their performance with Norton Setup via norton.com/setup and remove unwanted files and viruses.
office.com/setup - Office setup and Install//www-offiice.com/">www.office.com/setup and get started by entering the product key. For more information about office just visit my website or call our customer support number.
+1 0   -1 0
Реклама