Как просматривать фото?

Оценить
Нет оценок
Поделиться
20 мая 2007 года в 18:25
Как музыку уже понял, папку music создать. А как картинки ? создаю папку pictures кладу туда пару jpeg но приставка пишет что ничего не находит. Ну через треугольничек и обзор файлов я уже понял как. Но может всё таки можно создать какую нить папку чтобы сразу фотки видны были? И при слайдшоу можно картинки выбирать и просматривать или они просто листопадом падают и всё?
10 июля 2019 года в 08:59
Install trendmicro//mytrendmicro.org/download-trend-micro-already-purchased/">download trend micro already purchased
install trend micro without disk
my trend micro account
trend micro download installer
trend micro download reinstall
trend micro install new computer
+1 0   -1 0
17 июля 2019 года в 18:24
Norton, being a security solution providing company has created various software’s that are known for providing much-needed protection in terms of data protection, database security, network security, web security and much more. With such a wide range of programs and protection available with Norton, keep reading to learn the easiest way to complete the process for both PC and mobile users. norton.com/setup | mcafee.com/activate | office.com/setup | office.com/setup | norton.com/setup | norton.com/setup | norton.com/setup | norton.com/setup
+1 0   -1 0
27 июля 2019 года в 13:58
Are you tired of your Internet slowing down all the time due to issues unknown to you? Well, that probably means your PC is at risk of virus or malware attacks and requires an update to bolster its productivity visit: norton.com/setup www.norton.com/setup norton setup
Are you tired of your Internet slowing down all the time due to issues unknown to you? Well, that probably means your PC is at risk of virus or malware attacks and requires an update to bolster its productivity visit: norton.com/setup
great post mcafee.com/activate
+1 0   -1 0
31 июля 2019 года в 12:20
Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have//anti-norton.com/]Norton.com/setup[/url] » [url=http://foreoffice.com/]office.com/setup[/url] » [url=http://usmcafeeactivate.com/]McAfee.com/Activate[/url] » [url=http://howtoactivate.co]Norton.com/setup[/url]
Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have//anti-norton.com/">Norton.com/setup » McAfee.com/activate » office.com/setup Norton.com/setup.
+1 0   -1 0
11 августа 2019 года в 01:02
Apple’s iPhone is widely regarded as a stable and secure smartphone, but that isn’t to say that iOS doesn’t have its own issues regarding security and privacy – particularly in today’s climate of hacking and security breaches.
best vpn for iphone
+1 0   -1 0
26 августа 2019 года в 18:22
Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have//officecomcomoffice.com/">office.com/setup office/setup Norton.com/setup
Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have//officecomcomoffice.com/">office.com/setup office/setup Norton.com/setup
+1 0   -1 0
29 августа 2019 года в 07:22
I would like to thank you for the high level and informative article with us. I hope you and we will sharing more idea's and the keep writing more like this//www.mcafeemavretailcard.net/]McAfee.com/activate[/url]
Office.com/setup | Office.com/setup | McAfee.com/activate | McAfee.com/activate
+1 0   -1 0
6 сентября 2019 года в 07:45

I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative and inoperative, Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blogs.
Mcafee login | Office.Com/Renew | Norton.com/myaccount

+1 0   -1 0
6 сентября 2019 года в 09:35
This is an incredible article. I am pretty much pleased with your work. Thanks a lot for sharing.
mcafee activate
+1 0   -1 0
6 сентября 2019 года в 14:01
Thank you so much for this wonderful Post and all the best for your future. I hope to see more post from you. I am satisfied with the arrangement of your post. You are really a talented person I have ever seen. Norton.com/setup
+1 0   -1 0
Реклама